03 April 2013

MAC Mineralize Skinfinsh - Stereo Rose

Stereo Rose aka the talk of the blogging world. And all the talk about how gorgeous this product is so true.
I was so so excited when I saw that I won this from Atia's Blog - Makeup Monologue. She has a lovely blog and really great reviews too!
Ever since it came out I wanted this simply because it was so hyped about! But sold out everywhere.
I don't think it's available any longer as it was part of a limited addition but I still wanted to share this with all you guys!
IMG_6188 (2)
IMG_6190 (2)
IMG_6193
IMG_6196 (2)
IMG_6200 (2)
This is stunning. You should have seen the smile on my face when I opened this. Kid in a candy shop.
It's a light pink based coral that has a golden/bronze finish and has bronze veining to it. I feel like it's more gold based but with hints of bronze. It's very shimmery but not the disco ball glittery. The texture and application of this is like a dream. It's so soft and smooth and blends away great. This is great for having a lovely glow or a very subtle radiance to your skin. Also, its a great pop of colour too.
It just looks stunning, I can't even describe it. I love that it doesn't emphasize your pores either because alot of shimmer based products do that. It has a gold sheen to it as well which really warms up your face too. Also, the pigmentation is really lovely. I literally have to tap the brush on this to get a subtle effect.
I don't think I have ever been in love with a product this much.

Did you mange to get yourself Stereo Rose?
Hareem x

11 comments:

  1. Wow! It looks beautiful! I have "gentle" from the mineralize collection and I love it. But this one looks so pretty...I bet it's like putting sunshine on your face lol.

    xo Azu

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I wish I had been able to get it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't manage to get this, but it looks beautiful! I'll be keeping an eye out.

    Jess xo
    http://lovelyjubblyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why do you tease us who didn't manage to get it!? haha :)
    Looks lovely.
    Congratulations on winning it you lucky lady.

    Sally x
    Rainydayfaces.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, this is so pretty, i was all adding it to my wishlist then i saw 'limited edition' </3 x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely need to get my hands on this, regardless of limited edition, ha ha ha! Where there's a will, there's a way I say! I need this in my life, it just looks stunning.

    Thank you for posting lovely.
    Lots of love ❤
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love the colouring of this product x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It such a pretty colour i really want this :)

    Love Emily xx

    love-x-beauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning! I never got my hands on this unfortunately, I've never heard anything but amazing things!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks gorgeous! I've just bought Give me Sun Bronzer but I might have to try this next!

    Photo-Jenn-ic



    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I seriously want to swatch this! So much love for this, it does look mighty lovely. xo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and make my day!
I read them and always respond so do check back! x