27 February 2013

Top 5 of the month #2


Hello everyone!
I am in a very good mood today as the sun was out and I managed to take ALOT of photos for blog posts.  It did take about 2 hours though so you can imagine how many pictures there were! haha 
Anyways, I thought that it's now time to post my monthly top 5 products that I've been loving this month since I started to do this last month too. February has gone by incredibly fast! 
IMG_5582
IMG_5585
IMG_5584
IMG_5587

1- There is no doubt that I am in love with Treacle Moon's raspberry kiss body butter. It is just the most delicious body butter ever. I constantly find myself reaching for this! 

2-Nanshy's angled brush is a favourite this month too. It's so lovely for applying blush. I reach for this no doubt. This is so worth it!

3-As for eye's, The Body Shop's super volume mascara is another favourite. I love this because it gives me the fullness and thickness I need. Adore this! Cant wait to try out more makeup products by the body shop.

4- I reviewed the W7 brow pen a while ago and I can honestly tell you that this makes my brows look so good, I am currently obsessing over how good my eyebrows look whenever I use this! And considering how inexpensive this, it's a steal! 

5- Smooch Cosmetics blush in Peachy is lovely. I'll be reviewing this in depth later on but I had to include this in my top 5 because it's the blush I am reaching for everyday. This is just a beautiful coral and peach blush.

I hope you guys liked this post and do share your favourites with me too!
I've added the links to the product reviews of you'd like to have a read of them! 
Hareem x

7 comments:

  1. might have to give the brow pen a go, I've been looking for a good but affordable brow product!

    great post :)

    www.sunbeamsanddaisydreams.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been using that sooo much! Literally ditched my brow kit for it xx

      Delete
  2. You have some lovely faves there lovely :) they look amazing will have to keep my eyes peeled for some of them!!

    Love Emily xx

    http://love-x-beauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That blush looks so pretty and that brush looks amazing too :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to try that W7 eyebrow pen - mine are pretty uch blonde and non existent without drawing on!

    Be great if you could check out my latest post: Enrapture Amplify Jumbo Waver Review

    I am also running my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. All lovely product, especially that brush! I love such weird looking kabuki brushes
    Great professional pictures too!

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and make my day!
I read them and always respond so do check back! x