09 April 2013

Stargazer Paper Lashes - Review + Images

Hi guys,
Hope you guys are enjoying the little bit of sunshine we've been getting!

Today is a little review of a product that I was very excited to see when I received it!
Stargazer recently launched some new products and one of the being some amazing paper lashes. There are 6 really cute designs that include hearts, butterflies and feathers. I am a fan of stargazer because their products are such lovely quality and inexpensive. The colour range is awesome! I received a pair of some very cute Stargazer heart paper lashes*.
I love the heart shape to it as well as the intricate criss-cross pattern within the lashes.
They come in a cardboard packaging that includes an eyelash adhesive as well. The instructions are written on the back of the pack incase you're not sure which was great. I have never worn fake lashes in my life. I have tried to apply them but it just doesn't work. So, you can say I was a little unsure but surprisingly these were lovely! It probably took me about 4 minutes to apply these. At first, I thought the glue was probably nothing special but this is a great adhesive. It was far better than any other one I have used.
These are such lovely quality and look really cute. I applied these on the corner of my lash line and have includes images of them on my eye. They'd look lovely with eyeshadow or without. I like that they aren't too dramatic but very subtle compared to other paper lashes. If you take them off carefully you can reuse them like I did. Think I can still use them again! I think these look really artistic and fun and I love some of the other designs they have!

The Stargazer paper lashes retail at only £6.
I'd deffo recommend these if you like to add a little bit of a drama to your makeup!
You can check out the range here.

Have you tried paper lashes before?
Hareem x

15 comments:

  1. These look really cute! I'm not a fan over the over dramatic looking lashes that are similar to this, but I like how these aren't so in your face :) Lovely review and pictures xx

    belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are really cute and I love how you've done your eyeshadows! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are seriously cute! Not sure i could pull them off but I'd give it a go :) great post xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look beautiful! It looks perfect with the shadow you've put on too =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these, so cute! What eye shadow are you wearing?! Looks gorgeous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, so pretty on your eye! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the lashes, so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love the colour of your eye shadow! As for the lashes, sweet but not my thing but then again I'm a plain Jane! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So are adorable! I'd love them for a Queen of Hearts look xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. They're super cute!
    Visit www.themuse.tv

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this is the cutest thing I've ever seen haha! They're adorable, anyone who'd walk in in a party wearing those would grab looks!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They look really cool but they'd irritate me so much.
    Plus I've never had much luck with Stargazer lashes.

    Sally x
    Rainydayfaces.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and make my day!
I read them and always respond so do check back! x