07 December 2012

Dr.Jart+ Water Max Sleeping Mask

I am sure many of you have heard of Dr. Jart + products. I am fairly new to them and the first thing I have ever tried by them and what I am reviewing today is the Dr. Jart+ sleeping mask from their moist moist range which strengthens the skins barrier function. So as the name suggests this is all about moisture. No matter if you have dry, combination or oily skin we all need moisture because its very important to keep your skin hydrated. During winter my skin becomes fairly dry so I really enjoyed using this.

This is an over night mask and instructs you to apply 10 minutes before going to bed. It comes out looking  like a clear gel and cream consistency. Its not too thick or thin but in between. You'd apply it like a moisturiser or a face mask. as soon as you'd apply it it absorbs into your skin really quickly and drys out leaving your skin feeling quite smooth and hydrated.

When I did wake up in the morning, I did notice my skin feeling very soft and smooth. Usually when I wake up it feels dry and tight but when I used this it was moisturised. It didn't feel greasy or anything but quite hydrated. You'd probably think that the moisture would soon wear off but your skin stays hydrated for a very long time  which means that once it gets absorbed into your skin it works. I really like this particular product because of its hydrating and replenishing properties. It retails at £26.00 which is a little expensive but worth it. I use this about 3 times a week and its 50ml bottle which will last me quite a while. It has a nice pump that you press to get the product: easy peasy and no mess. Oh, and how lovely is the packaging  I love the long, aqua coloured bottle!
It's a lovely product if you have quite dehydrated skin especially during the winter. It's my winter saviour because during this time my skin is so dry. Like extream. I really want to try the Dr.Jart+ water sure gel which sounds very interesting!

Have you tried the Dr.Jart+ water max sleeping mask?
Hareem x

19 comments:

  1. Ooh this is interesting! I've heard of them but never tried any of their stuff. Do they do things for oily/combination skin too? I have a few friends with dry skin - I'll ask them to try it out! :D

    Good review btw, short and to the point (^__^)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am new it all myself but its such a great product. I am not sure if they do but I have oily/combo skin too and it didn't make it oily or anything so it'll probably work well :)
      and thankyou! :D
      xx

      Delete
  2. Great review! Looks like a good product! Love the fact that you have to apply it before going to sleep. Let's be honest, washing off a face mask is the least pleasant thing to do haha. It's not that expensive, though! If it lasts and the quality is good :)
    Just googled it, as I got interested, but they don't sell this in the netherlands :( too bad! Would've loved to try this :)

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. Love face masks but hate taking it off!
      Thats a shame! I hope they ship worldwide soon! :D

      Delete
  3. Expensive but if its good for the skin and lasts for a while i think its worth the splurge. If it comes between cosmetics and good skin care products i think we should choose skin care :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the same! Skin should always come first :)

      Delete
  4. Looks like a great product. It's a bit expensive but should last a few months:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're always having deals on their products which is great. But it will last a while :)

      Delete
  5. This sounds cool, I like moisturizing products but unlike you in the morning I wake up with greasy skin! It sucks! I've always wanted to try products for dry skin they sound so much cooler lol

    Maybe i'll give it a shot either ways! Lovely review hun!!

    xoxo
    Arwasblogpage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have oily skin too and usually I wake up with quite oily skin in the summer. Winter time is terrible! So this helps but I'd love to see how it works for summer :)

      Delete
  6. Ive heard rave reveiws about their nipple balm which people have been using on their chapped lips! I really want to try some of their products! Where did you get yours from! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got so mixed up I meant Dr Lipp :$ but after your review I still want to try Dr Jart! x

      Delete
    2. hahah I've never heard of that! interesting lol
      you can get it from Boots :)

      Delete
    3. havne't you take a look at this review http://www.mouldyfruit.com/2012/11/201-dr-lipp-original-nipple-balm-for.html It was originally for breast feeding mums but is used on lips now! I really want to try it as my lips ae AWFUL! x

      Delete
    4. p.s I'll have the makeup tutorial done for you either tonight or on Sunday most probably sunday because I want some good lighting! x

      Delete
  7. I really want to try this product out now! I've been eyeing it up for a while now! Lovely post!

    www.fashionandbeautyrelated.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Its my savior!and its worth it!
      xx

      Delete
  8. Ohh this looks good!

    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and make my day!
I read them and always respond so do check back! x