14 November 2012

A.K.A Cosmetics

Hi guys,
I have another review featuring a brand called A.K.A Cosmetics* today. A.K.A cosmetics stands for also known as. They want you to be able to awaken the other you by using these cosmetics.
About A.K.A cosmetics: A.K.A is a new and exciting cosmetic brand formed in 2011. The company behind the brand are based in the UK with the majority of the goods produced in the UK. The brand is created by a collective of makeup/cosmetic professionals. AKA is a very sleek and a modern collection of makeup consisting of eye, lip and nail products.

These two lipsticks look so gorgeous and have such great pigmentation and claim to have lustrous shine. Lipsticks are my addiction and there isn't one thing that I didn't like about these. My favourite out of the two is Geisha which is a burnt orange colour with peach undertones. When I swatched it it looked really bright but its actually the same colour as my lips. When I applied it, it looked like my lips but better. I am actually quite happy that it matches my natural lip colour because it looks very natural.Though in the swatch they both look quite glossy, geisha is actually quite matte in my opinion but not drying. Temptress is a gorgeous and very luxe looking bright pink shade almost like a candy pink. It's a glossy finish and very moisturising and looks amazing when applied!. These lipsticks are lovely. They glide on to your lips and stay on for a very long time and look amazing. The packing is very sleek as well. Five out of five. You can check out the lipsticks here. RRP-£7.50


I've been use this particular blusher every single day. That's how much I am impressed! My makeup has been looking very smooth and natural these days as well as 'finished' and I couldn't figure out what it was that made it look like that. Its actually this blush because that's the only thing I changed in my routine. 'Innocent blush' is a gorgeous pink blush that gives your skin a lovely glow as well as this amazing gold sheen. Very well pigmented even though this blush is sheer and the staying power is also great. It's not one of those cakey kinds but very light. It's also great for a very subtle highlight. I think the packaging great and very portable. This is so worth it! You can check out their range of blushers here. RRP-£7.00


I also tried out a nail polish by AKA cosmetics which is in the colour 'soft mink', which is a taupe colour. It was very easy to apply and the brush is great. Quite a long lasting colour as well and very opaque in the first coat. You can check out the nail polishes here. RRP-£5.00

I am very new to this brand but I am so glad I found out about because these are some amazing products that are very well worth it. I am pretty sure I'll be getting some more of the blushers and lipsticks because of the lovely quality. And I think that they're very affordable as well! Great packaging as well, very cute!

Have you ever tried A.K.A cosmetic products?
Hareem x

29 comments:

  1. The lipsticks look incredible! The shades and the packaging. Love 'em.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lipsticks are so nice! I have been using them so much lately :) x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. They are pretty amazing! The pigmentation is good! x

      Delete
  3. I've never tried AKA but it looks really good quality! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should try them! The quality is great and I like how it doesn't cost alot :) x

      Delete
  4. I love the pink coloured lipstick. I need to try an orange one so I might consider this :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pink is lovely. I love orange lipsticks way too much! This one is really nice and natural :) x

      Delete
  5. Those lip products look AMAZING!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving this!


    http://sophiarosanna.blogspot.co.uk/



    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh love the look of those lipsticks! :)

    mezmadeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. this brand looks amazzing!

    Also, enter my beauty products giveaway if you haven't already here! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iam new to it and glad found out about it! the products are lovely! x

      Delete
  9. Hareem the blush is sooooo awsummmm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! It gives the most amazing glow! x

      Delete
  10. The products look really good. The pigmentation is great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was amazing at how pigmented these were. they literally glide on! x

      Delete
  11. I'm a sucker for pink lipsticks. Temptress is such a pretty color!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Never heard of this! looks great - new follower :) xx


    xelliealicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely products! I never heard of the brand, but the products look amazing! The pink lipstick and the blush are definitely two things I'll look into!

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you'll like the lipsticks! They're such great quality and the blush is now my go to blush :) x

      Delete
  14. Loving all the stuff might have to make a cheeky purchase :)

    Aqeelakeela.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've never heard of this brand but they look amazing. The pigmentation is incredible! Thanks for intodrucing me :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and make my day!
I read them and always respond so do check back! x