27 September 2012

Rio Rosa Mosqueta rosehip oil

Hi guys,
Ages ago I reviewed the Rio Rosa Mosqueta day and night cream here, which was really nice and I love Rio Rosa Mosqueta as a natural brand. It sounds really nice and very promising. Today I'll be reviewing  the Rio Rosa Mosqueta rosehip oil* (RRP 10.49 20ml and £20.49 50ml). Rio Rosa Mosqueta is a natural beauty oil that claims to improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks and reduces the signs of ageing. It is made with 100% pure rosehip oil that is sourced direct from South America and is renowned for rejuvenating skin and making it feel velvety soft.
 Use this oil for:
  • scars
  • strechmarks
  • fine lines
  • crows feet
  • sun damage 
  • dry skin


I've been using this oil for a while now and I actually quite like facial oils. This rosehip oil is fragrance free which I like because I have very sensitive skin and it's also paraben, paraffin and chemical free. Very appealing. The packaging is really nice too and appears to be very sleek. I love that it has a pump dispenser which makes life alot easier. The box of this oil has alot of information on it just like the box of their day and night cream. It's really great to have that information on the box because you always want to know what it does and how it can benefit you. I use this at night mostly and only need one pump as a little drop is enough for your whole face. It doesn't feel greasy or heavy on my face which is my biggest facial oil fear! haha but this is very light weight. Once you apply it with in minutes it gets absorbed into your skin and you can't really feel it on your face which is great as I can get very irritated if I can feel some sort of a substance on my face!
I have dry skin around my eyes alot of the times and they can get very dry at times so I always apply this with my ring finger around my eyelid area and that's resulted in it becoming very nourished and non dry I guess. I can't apply any moisturisers in that area because my eyes are extremely sensitive and I don't know why, but with eye creams etc it starts to irritate that area but I really like using this oil for that purpose. As far as blemishes are concerned, I would say that it's really tamed it them in a way. There's a reduction in the blemishes occouring as well no redness. It's faded the marks on my skin as well. Obviously they are still there but the appearance is less visible. This has become a staple in my skincare routine and I really love it. You can't feel it on your face at all and it works. If you use it at night, your skin would feel really soft, smooth and moisturised in the morning.

Have you tried rosehip oil?
Hareem x




15 comments:

  1. Ooooh, this one looks so good! I love that it's got a little pump! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that pump is really handy! usually its just bottle? and the oil goes every where! xx

      Delete
  2. I like the bottle very elegant with the pump and glass. Haven't tried it yet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it looks very sleek! I love the packaging :) xx

      Delete
  3. This sounds so great. I have never even heard of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, you should give it a go, its quite nice :) xx

      Delete
  4. That's a very pretty, cute product and sounds very useful tooo. Love the bottle!

    I just stumbled upon ur blog and found it interesting.. following right away! :)
    Do check it my blog and follow if u like it. I'd be real glad.
    http://fabiliscious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. indeed useful! helps out blemishes alot. and thankyou! so glad you like my blog!
      I will have a look :) xx

      Delete
  5. Never heard of the oil, but it sounds amazing! I love to use oils on my face as a night cream too.
    I might look into this oil! :)
    Thanks for the good review!

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah! I use it as a cream and its really moisturising :) thankyou! xx

      Delete
  6. As I'm sharing your biggest facial oil fear I haven't tried using ANY oil on my face yet! :D But this one sounds great, might have to check it out :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha thats my biggest fear tbh! :P
      do take a look :) xx

      Delete
  7. Oils are amazing especially for dry skin, wish I could get my hands on this but don't think they sell it here, I tried the body shops vitamin E facial oil & it was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its deffo helped the dry skin on my face!
      I havent heard of the bodyshop one, will check it out soon :) xx

      Delete
  8. Great review, Ive been wanting to try a Rosehip oil for ages :) this is on the list now :)

    http://beautyaddictsguidetothegalaxy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and make my day!
I read them and always respond so do check back! x