10 September 2012

L'oreal Miss Candy Collection


Hey everyone,
So, last week in the morning I received a parcel. Now getting  a parcel is always exciting especially when you're not expecting one! So when I opened it on top were 2 huge bags of marshmallows and I was thinking why did someone sent me marshmallow?! haha
But as soon as I removed the two packs under it was a L'oreal Miss Candy Collection bag! I entered their competition like months ago and didn't even remember about it, so when this came I was very excited. I received products from the Miss Candy collection which I have to say I was really excited for when I saw it! The colours are so beautiful! There's a range of soft pinks, corals, taupe to really bright pinks and blues. I did feel like a kid in Candy shop ;) They sent me marshmallows as that was the sweet that I picked mostly because I liked the colours from that range. I think they also had other sweets to choose from. I'll post a photo towards the end. I was pretty happy the whole day.


It's such a beautiful collection because of the gorgeous colours!
I will definitely be reviewing the eyeshadows for you guys but if you would like a review on the lipglosses or the nail polishes do let me know in the comments :)

Hope you guys liked this post!
Have you tried this collection?
What's your favorite product from it?

Hareem x

14 comments:

  1. Awww I got this too ^^ Cheered me up to no end <3 x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! i was really very happy the whole day :D x

      Delete
  2. oh wow you lucky thing. Those nail polishes look gorgeous! Do nail posts soon please =)

    xx

    http://samram1214.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's a very generous package even though I don't use L'Oréal! The marshmallows are a nice little touch x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it really is! i was surprised how much was in there! :) xx

      Delete
  4. The teal green nail polish and the bronzy eyeshadow look really pretty!

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the bronzy eyeshadow is gorgeous! my favorite! im gonna be doing a post on it soon :) xx

      Delete
  5. omg thats such an amazing prize!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! So beautiful and colourful. Would be great to see a review/swatches of these.

    http://anishaxoxox.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, i'll be posting them very soon :) xx

      Delete
  7. O everything looks so beautiful! Let us know what you think about the nail polishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is isnt it! Ill get to that for you :) xx

      Delete

Please leave a comment and make my day!
I read them and always respond so do check back! x