20 July 2012

Revlon Lip Butters

As you guys probably know that lip butters are very much loved! I really did try to ignore them when they came out because I knew if I get one I would want more because of my lipstick love but I gave in, even if it was after months!

After all that resist I finally bought two of my favorite shades tutti frutti and sweet tart.
These look gorgeous! I love the packageing and how the lid is almost the same shade as the product. Obviously an attraction for me especially because of the colour range too. I love bright bold colours and thats why I picked out these two.

These glide on so smoothly and are so soft and quite glossy too.
The formula is very sheer in my opinion and is pretty moisturising too; great for the lipstick/lipbalm/lipgloss hybrid. These last for a total of 2 hours on my lips which is pretty disappointing but I have noticed that it leaves a stain on your lips especially these two colours. Make sure you have used a lip scrub before applying these as these emphasis the dryness on your lips quite a lot. Considering these two cons I still love these and I reach for these so much because of the final result! I like the pigmentation of these two quite a lot but I have heard that the colour payoff does vary in other shades. The total amount of product that you get is pretty less in my opinion compared to an average lipstick. I have a feeling that these will melt if you leave them in your handbag etc as they are so soft. Did I mention I love the names?





I loved this shade the first time I ever saw it and particularly because any lip product with a orange/peach tinge to it suits my complexion. This is perfct for this summer time.


I bought sweet tart thinking I won't love this more that tutti frutti but I actually reach for this more! It screams Barbie for me! It's a gorgeous bright pink and I literally have to dab this on as it's slight too bright for me.


Have you used any lip butters? Bet you have!
Hareem x

15 comments:

  1. Love your picks! Gorgeous colors <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love them A LOT, but I agree that for the price you're not gettin much! I actually used up one already, that's only happened once with a lipstick and I had it for over a year. This lasted how long, 2 months? O.o xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah the quantity is less than an average lipstcik! i really think there should be more product especially cause of the price! xx

      Delete
  3. Im still yet to try these! I love these shades though x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love sweet tart, they're so good! But the prices are a bit much, I picked up three on buyapowa and now have a spare sweet tart.

    Lucy
    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the price is a bit riduclous! i got mine for £2 each! bargain! xx

      Delete
  5. I have to get Tutti Frutti now. Looks awesome. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. these colours look lovely bought my sister one yesterday :)

    http://beautyaddictsguidetothegalaxy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have ordered some of these and I am waiting for them to arrive, tutti frutti is one of them! This made me even more excited hehe!

    Becky xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you'll love them! the colours are really gorge! xx

      Delete
  8. i leave mine in my bag all the time and it has yet to melt ;) sweet tart is my fav.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lucky you! my sweet tart is kinda starting to melt! haha love the colour! xx

      Delete
  9. Sweet Tart is a really really cute colour, not too sure about Tutti Fruity though...I'd love to see how it would look though! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and make my day!
I read them and always respond so do check back! x