18 August 2012

Masterpiece MAX

Hey guys,
A while back I purchased some items from Maxfactor and they had an offer on when you spend a particular amount you are to get a free gift. I got a box with alot of other items and one of them was this mascara.
Its the Maxfactor Masterpiece max mascara which is intended to give you definition and high volume.



I think that I can compare this to the Bourjois Volume Clubbing mascara that I did a review on but a much better version. It promises definition and volume and you certainly get that. My experience with this sample has been a great one. I find myself using this every single day whether its the day or night. 
I use this during daytime for a very natural look in just one coat but I also use this during night time for a much more defined look as its very build-able. 
In one coat of this mascara every single eyelash of mine separates out and is defined. I absolutely love this! It gives alot length and a really nice curl as well, almost like one of those false lashes that curl outwards.

The brush is the iFX brush which is different from other wire brushes. The bristles of this brush are made from thermo plastic rather than nylon which means its much more softer and flexible.I love the brush as well. It reaches every single lash even the inner corners. The brush is tapered and is designed to enhance the application. The formula is really nice as well. There are no clumped up lashes, each lash is separated and it lasts all day long without any smudging or flaking.



with just one coat

with two coats

These are the images from my neutral look that I shared here and I used this mascara for it.
It a lovely mascara so I really recommend for you guys to check it out.

Have you used this mascara? If so share your experience :)
Hareem x

12 comments:

  1. I like the neat application. Might give it a try. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should. I love the application too! gets every lash without a mess x

      Delete
  2. I've been looking for a mascara and might have to try this one out! Looks pretty good :-)

    http://pale-denim.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you really should! I need to get my full size version of this soon :) x

      Delete
  3. this sounds really good and looks so nice on!!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is now my go to mascara! i love this!

      Delete
  4. lovely review, it looks like it really does the job! x

    -LORETTA
    www.vintagewalls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your eye makeup looks lovely here! I don't think I've ever used anything from Maxfactor! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) I don't own alot from them either but what I have has been great so far! xx

      Delete
  6. I love Masterpiece Max but False Lash Effect is even better! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i havent tried that out yet but alot of people have recommended it to me! xx

      Delete

Please leave a comment and make my day!
I read them and always respond so do check back! x